Wednesday 2 July 2014

Phew... Where has the time gone?

The wind has been blowing and it is definitely feeling like winter now. It is hard to believe it is already half way through the year. Where did that time go?



Hmmm let me think...... First term was a blur getting adjusted to new routines, a new classroom and a new focus on energy, not forgetting weekly rotations, parent teacher interviews and the Recycled Art Project.



Second term..... well it was just as hectic as the first with a change in staff and a new element of my teaching capabilities ...... Art! I guess I must mention the big R word that consumed much of my time - yep, Reports. I would love to say that it was one of the other R's that we juggle around our school but importantly reporting on learning is a major part of my job.



So it's now school holidays and we are all on our well earned break and getting ready to gear up for the next half, but there is a little time for celebration........


No comments:

Post a Comment